SMIRA’s formal residents meeting takes place on Tuesday 30th July from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm at St. Mary’s Island Community Centre.
The agenda items are as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes and actions from the last meeting
- Q&A with Stakeholders
- Litter Free Maritime Project – update by Tanya Bain-Ferry from Living River Foundation
- New SMIRA branding – Milla Onyiah
- Sector Representation nominations
- Charity for summer event – vote
As well as the formal meetings SMIRA continue to hold informal Saturday drop-in sessions for residents. The next one of these takes place on Saturday 17th August from 2 pm to 4 pm at the Atlas Café opposite St. Mary’s Island School on the Azure sector.