Santa will be visiting St. Mary’s Island – Island Way East and West on Saturday…
SMIRA’s formal residents meeting takes place on Tuesday 30th July from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm at St. Mary’s Island Community Centre.
The agenda items are as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes and actions from the last meeting
- Q&A with Stakeholders
- Litter Free Maritime Project – update by Tanya Bain-Ferry from Living River Foundation
- New SMIRA branding – Milla Onyiah
- Sector Representation nominations
- Charity for summer event – vote
As well as the formal meetings SMIRA continue to hold informal Saturday drop-in sessions for residents. The next one of these takes place on Saturday 17th August from 2 pm to 4 pm at the Atlas Café opposite St. Mary’s Island School on the Azure sector.