skip to Main Content
Show Home Now Open For Atlas Place

Show Home now open for Atlas Place

The show home for the Extra Care Housing (self contained one and two bedroom apartments) at Atlas Place, located just off of Samphire Way) is now open for viewing.  The show home is open on a Wednesday from 10 am to 4 pm (closed between 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm for lunch).

Directions to the show home:  Go across HMS Chatham Bridge and at the end of the road you come to the Stones roundabout.  Take the first exit onto Island Way West.  At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Samphire Way.  Turn right and take next right; Atlas Place is located on the right-hand side.

Atlas Place comprises of 62 one and two bedroom apartments available for rent and shared ownership. To be eligible for the Older People’s Shared Ownership (OPSO) scheme at Atlas Place, you will need to be aged 55 or over.  You’ll purchase a share of the home you’ve chosen of between 50 and 75% depending on what you can afford and pay rent on the part you don’t own.  The maximum share you can own is 75%.  If you own 75%, you won’t pay any rent on the remaining 25% share.

You can see the location of the development in the Housing Association Optivo’s short video clip.

For further information call 0800 012 1442 or email:  .

Back To Top