Communication Standards Policy
Chatham Maritime Trust believes that occupiers, contractors and visitors to the Trust have the right to express their views and ask questions about the Trust and its services. Indeed, comments and suggestions are welcome.
The Trust has a Communications Standards Policy which sets out the approach to the minority whose communication is considered unreasonable or unacceptable and what action the Trust will take in order to manage the situation. The principles set out in this policy only apply to our dealings with people when they have contacted us.
Chatham Maritime Trust is a charity responsible for the long-term management and maintenance of the 350 acre Chatham Maritime Estate.
The Trust’s charitable objects specify the management of the Estate, its infrastructure, and its environment, and the support of the community on the Estate and the wider Medway Towns.
It follows from this that the Trust and its staff will always seek to do the best they can to provide a high quality service in terms of estate management and in dealing with members of the community, be they individuals or corporate.
There may be occasions when we do not achieve this standard. When this happens, we would like to know in order to try to rectify the situation, and in order to help us improve for the future. Read our Complaints Procedure.
- 2016-17 CMT Trustees’ Report & Finance Statements for Year Ended 31 March 2017
- 2015-16 Chatham Maritime Trust Trustees Report & Financial Statements
- 2013-14 Chatham Maritime Estates Accounts (Dormant Company)
- 2012-13 Chatham Maritime Estate Directors Report
- 2012-13 Chatham Maritime Trust Trustees Report
- 2017-18 CMT Trustees’ Report & Finance Statements for Year ended 31 March 2018
- 2018-19 CMT Trustees’ Report & Financial Statements for Year ended 31st March 2019
- 2019-20 Trustees Report & Financial Statements for Year ended 31 March 2020
- 2020-21 CMT Trustees Report & Financial Statement to 31 March 2021
- 2021-22 CMT Trustees Report & Financial Statements to 31 March 2022
- Trustees Report & Financial Statements for year ended 31st March 2023