Santa will be visiting St. Mary’s Island – Island Way East and West on Saturday…
SMIRA’s next formal meeting is scheduled to take place at St. Mary’s Island Community Centre on Tuesday 14th May at 7.30 pm.
Please note that SMIRA are developing a new website so for the latest information check out their Facebook page.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Presentation by Natural England – Coastal Pathways
- Presentation by Phil Bundy – Parkinson’s Group
- Minutes of the last meeting and update on outstanding actions
- CMT/Stakeholder Q & A
- Feedback on Easter Egg Hunt
- SMIRA Budget update
- Summer event proposal
- Presentation on Associate v Full Membership
- Presentation on Sector Representatives