SMIRA’s next formal meeting is scheduled to take place at St. Mary’s Island Community Centre on Tuesday 14th May at 7.30 pm.
Please note that SMIRA are developing a new website so for the latest information check out their Facebook page.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Presentation by Natural England – Coastal Pathways
- Presentation by Phil Bundy – Parkinson’s Group
- Minutes of the last meeting and update on outstanding actions
- CMT/Stakeholder Q & A
- Feedback on Easter Egg Hunt
- SMIRA Budget update
- Summer event proposal
- Presentation on Associate v Full Membership
- Presentation on Sector Representatives