Social Prescribing Day
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
RBLI (Royal British Legion Industries) is hosting a social prescribing event providing information and practical support to help people improve their health and wellbeing. this event takes place at The Pentagon Centre, Chatham from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
There will be over 35 local service providers coming together to offer practical support.
At this event:
- you can find out about essential care services including Cancer care, Diabetes support, Stroke association and Dementia services
- hear the local Neurological Choir and find out how music can improve your overall health and well being
- Access to work, employment and benefit advice
- a range of mental health Services talking about support in Medway
- find out about Local Adult Education and training opportunities – also what support is available for those with learning difficulties
- Exercise referrals, addition and dependency support, social isolation services and support with weight management goals
- Opportunities to volunteer and build confidence and skills