- This event has passed.
March 26, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The SMIRA meeting takes place at St. Mary’s Island Community Centre at 7.30 pm in the Community Centre. The agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome and apologies
- Approval of previous meeting minutes 6th November 2018
- Treasury report on SMIRA budget
- Feedback from 1st Saturday 16th March resident drop-in session and resident poll
- Update on Childrens Easter Egg event on 21st April
- Update from Charlotte Ralph on litter picking event
- Update on Neighbourhood Watch
- Update on Speedwatch
- CMT Q&A – Questions raised by residents
For information about SMIRA and its activities take a look at their website.