The Medway Mile is back! After a year off in 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Medway Mile returns on Friday 10 September 2021.
Join thousands of other runners, joggers and walkers for this free mass participation family event.
This year’s Medway Mile will include:
- a mass mile around the streets of historic Rochester
- children’s races for parents and toddlers through to 11-year-olds in the Castle Gardens
- competitive adult race
- mascot race
- free sporting have-a-go activities and taster fitness classes
- inflatables and other family fun
- public health zone with family activities and information
- pop-up COVID-19 vaccination service
- souvenir t-shirt for registered participants.
This year’s rescheduled event will end earlier than the normal July Medway Mile due to the shorter daylight hours in September.
- 5pm – event opens. Activities and taster sessions begin
- 5.15pm – children’s races
- 6pm – mascot race
- 6.30pm – competitive adult race (16+)
- 6.45pm – mass warm up
- 7pm – mass Medway Mile 2021
- 8pm – event closes.
To register click here.