The Medway Watersports Centre at Basin 2
Chatham Maritime Trust has granted a one year licence to Arethusa and Medway Watersports to provide watersports activities in Basin 2 at Chatham Maritime with weekend and evening sessions. The centre will be a community focused facility offering water-related activities for residents of St. Mary's Island, local businesses, local schools, universities and the wider population of Medway. Activities in the Basin have resumed and are ongoing.
There will also be opportunity to extend skills and launch from the Strand in Gillingham onto the River Medway.
For further details contact the Centre Principal - Russell Seex on either firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01634 582100 or visit the website.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017