Governance of the Trust
Chatham Maritime Trust believes that occupiers, contractors and visitors to the Trust have the right to express their views and ask questions about the Trust and its services. Indeed, comments and suggestions are welcome.
The Trust has a communications policy which sets out the approach to the minority whose communication is considered unreasonable or unacceptable and what action the Trust will take in order to manage the situation. The principles set out in this policy only apply to our dealings with people when they have contacted us.
Download the policy here
Chatham Maritime Trust is a charity responsible for the long-term management and maintenance of the 350 acre Chatham Maritime Estate.
The Trust’s charitable objects specify the management of the Estate, its infrastructure, and its environment, and the support of the community on the Estate and the wider Medway Towns.
It follows from this that the Trust and its staff will always seek to do the best they can to provide a high quality service in terms of estate management and in dealing with members of the community, be they individuals or corporate.
There may be occasions when we do not achieve this standard. When this happens, we would like to know in order to try to rectify the situation, and in order to help us improve for the future.
To download the Trust's latest accounts in pdf format, click the link below.
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Estates Accounts (Dormant Company)
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Estate Directors Report
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Trustees Report
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Trust Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- The Maritime Messenger (Spring 2017) Edition
Published 23 May 2017
- University of Greenwich Faculty Public Lecture - Wednesday 24th May 2017
Published 22 May 2017
- Environmental Issues - Flies
Published 19 May 2017
- Copper Rivet distillery wins double gold
Published 18 May 2017
- Expansion of St. Mary's Island Primary School
Published 18 May 2017
- The Big Purple Fun Run - Monday 29th May 2017
Published 16 May 2017
- St. Mary's Island History Group Meeting / AGM - Monday 15th May 2017
Published 15 May 2017