Governance of the Trust
Chatham Maritime Trust believes that occupiers, contractors and visitors to the Trust have the right to express their views and ask questions about the Trust and its services. Indeed, comments and suggestions are welcome.
The Trust has a communications policy which sets out the approach to the minority whose communication is considered unreasonable or unacceptable and what action the Trust will take in order to manage the situation. The principles set out in this policy only apply to our dealings with people when they have contacted us.
Download the policy here
Chatham Maritime Trust is a charity responsible for the long-term management and maintenance of the 350 acre Chatham Maritime Estate.
The Trust’s charitable objects specify the management of the Estate, its infrastructure, and its environment, and the support of the community on the Estate and the wider Medway Towns.
It follows from this that the Trust and its staff will always seek to do the best they can to provide a high quality service in terms of estate management and in dealing with members of the community, be they individuals or corporate.
There may be occasions when we do not achieve this standard. When this happens, we would like to know in order to try to rectify the situation, and in order to help us improve for the future.
To download the Trust's latest accounts in pdf format, click the link below.
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Estates Accounts (Dormant Company)
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Estate Directors Report
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Trustees Report
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Trust Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- Bicycle Security Marking - Wednesday 25th October 2017
Published 23 Oct 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association Meeting Dates
Published 20 Oct 2017
- Chatham Maritime Trust Photographic Competition
Published 13 Oct 2017
- Preparation for demolition of Colonial Site
Published 11 Oct 2017
- Saturday 7th October - Bulb Planting on Central West Bund
Published 5 Oct 2017
- Estate Walk - Saturday 9th September
Published 7 Sep 2017
- Centennial commemoration - Sunday 10th September
Published 5 Sep 2017