Governance of the Trust
Chatham Maritime Trust believes that occupiers, contractors and visitors to the Trust have the right to express their views and ask questions about the Trust and its services. Indeed, comments and suggestions are welcome.
The Trust has a communications policy which sets out the approach to the minority whose communication is considered unreasonable or unacceptable and what action the Trust will take in order to manage the situation. The principles set out in this policy only apply to our dealings with people when they have contacted us.
Download the policy here
Chatham Maritime Trust is a charity responsible for the long-term management and maintenance of the 350 acre Chatham Maritime Estate.
The Trust’s charitable objects specify the management of the Estate, its infrastructure, and its environment, and the support of the community on the Estate and the wider Medway Towns.
It follows from this that the Trust and its staff will always seek to do the best they can to provide a high quality service in terms of estate management and in dealing with members of the community, be they individuals or corporate.
There may be occasions when we do not achieve this standard. When this happens, we would like to know in order to try to rectify the situation, and in order to help us improve for the future.
To download the Trust's latest accounts in pdf format, click the link below.
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Estates Accounts (Dormant Company)
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Estate Directors Report
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Trustees Report
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Trust Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017