Governance of the Trust
Chatham Maritime Trust believes that occupiers, contractors and visitors to the Trust have the right to express their views and ask questions about the Trust and its services. Indeed, comments and suggestions are welcome.
The Trust has a communications policy which sets out the approach to the minority whose communication is considered unreasonable or unacceptable and what action the Trust will take in order to manage the situation. The principles set out in this policy only apply to our dealings with people when they have contacted us.
Download the policy here
Chatham Maritime Trust is a charity responsible for the long-term management and maintenance of the 350 acre Chatham Maritime Estate.
The Trust’s charitable objects specify the management of the Estate, its infrastructure, and its environment, and the support of the community on the Estate and the wider Medway Towns.
It follows from this that the Trust and its staff will always seek to do the best they can to provide a high quality service in terms of estate management and in dealing with members of the community, be they individuals or corporate.
There may be occasions when we do not achieve this standard. When this happens, we would like to know in order to try to rectify the situation, and in order to help us improve for the future.
To download the Trust's latest accounts in pdf format, click the link below.
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2013/2014 Chatham Maritime Estates Accounts (Dormant Company)
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Estate Directors Report
- 2012/2013 Chatham Maritime Trust Trustees Report
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2011/2012 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2010/2011 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2009/2010 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2008/2009 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Trust Consolidated Accounts
- 2007/2008 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Trust Accounts
- 2006/2007 Chatham Maritime Estate Accounts
- St. Mary's Island Youth Club - Cheerleading Evening & Red Nose Day Donations
Published 21 Mar 2017
- Alterations to mini roundabout on Island Way East (opposite Fishing Village)
Published 17 Mar 2017
- Land Management on the Chatham Maritime Estate
Published 9 Mar 2017
- 2017 Dragon Boat Challenge - Sunday 28th May 2017
Published 1 Mar 2017
- Medway Council Local Plan Consultation extended to 10th April 2017
Published 1 Mar 2017
- 2017-18 St. Mary's Island Annual Rentcharge Invoices
Published 28 Feb 2017
- 2017 Chatham Maritime Food & Drink Festival 27th-29th May 2017
Published 6 Feb 2017