News from Chatham Maritime Trust : JD
Welcome to our news update pages
If you would like to get information on activities around the Chatham Maritime estate as soon as it's published then sign up to our mailing list (see right).
News items will then be delivered straight to your email inbox.
Chatham Maritime Trust are pleased to confirm two new positions within the organisation. The two posts are currently advertised in the Kent Messenger from Friday 31-01-2014. Closing date: midday on the 14th February 2014.
Interviews will take place on 25th February 2014. Please see below a short description of each position. For full details and to apply please send emails with CV to email@example.com
Job Profile - Estate Officer Full Time Mon/Fri
Qualifications - Ideally in Estate Management, Security and H&S
Nature of role - To Support Chatham Maritime Trust to provide "best in class" Estate Management through the implementation and delivery of the estate charter and proactive inspections across the estate.
Skills/Experience - Sound track record with a minimum of 2 years experience, good interpersonal skills, team player, customer focused, literate a ...[read more]
- Bicycle Security Marking - Wednesday 25th October 2017
Published 23 Oct 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association Meeting Dates
Published 20 Oct 2017
- Chatham Maritime Trust Photographic Competition
Published 13 Oct 2017
- Preparation for demolition of Colonial Site
Published 11 Oct 2017
- Saturday 7th October - Bulb Planting on Central West Bund
Published 5 Oct 2017
- Estate Walk - Saturday 9th September
Published 7 Sep 2017
- Centennial commemoration - Sunday 10th September
Published 5 Sep 2017