News from Chatham Maritime Trust : JD
Welcome to our news update pages
If you would like to get information on activities around the Chatham Maritime estate as soon as it's published then sign up to our mailing list (see right).
News items will then be delivered straight to your email inbox.
Chatham Maritime Trust are pleased to confirm two new positions within the organisation. The two posts are currently advertised in the Kent Messenger from Friday 31-01-2014. Closing date: midday on the 14th February 2014.
Interviews will take place on 25th February 2014. Please see below a short description of each position. For full details and to apply please send emails with CV to email@example.com
Job Profile - Estate Officer Full Time Mon/Fri
Qualifications - Ideally in Estate Management, Security and H&S
Nature of role - To Support Chatham Maritime Trust to provide "best in class" Estate Management through the implementation and delivery of the estate charter and proactive inspections across the estate.
Skills/Experience - Sound track record with a minimum of 2 years experience, good interpersonal skills, team player, customer focused, literate a ...[read more]
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017