Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Highway Adoption Works - Roadway Resurfacing.
On Monday 24th July Volker Highways Ltd, on behalf of Medway Council, will be conducting pre-adoption works on the roads that will affect users of the highway and create some short term parking restrictions whilst the road is resurfaced. These works will be undertaken between the hours of 08.00 - 17.00 with an estimated duration of up to 10 days. Please refer to on-street notice boards for specific dates. Footway access will not be interrupted. The roads affected are: The Crescent, Redshank Road, Samphire Way, Woodlark Road, Partridge Drive, Egret Close, Dunlin Drive, Phalarope Way, Rivermead, Bittern Avenue, Apollo Way, The Avenue, Ringlet Road and The Pinnacles.
Highway Adoption works - Footway works
Also commencing Monday 24th July between the hours of 08.00 - 17.00 Volker Highways Ltd will be undertaking repairs to the highway in the following areas: Apollo Way, The Avenue, Ringlet Road and The Pinnacles. These works have an estimated duration of up to 30 days. Please refer to on-street notice boards for specific dates. Footway access will not be interrupted.
Medway Council have issued letters to residents detailing the above in the affected areas. Volker Highways Ltd will make every effort to keep disruption to a minimum and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017