The Big Purple Fun Run - Monday 29th May 2017
New this year as part of the forthcoming Food & Drink Festival, the Big Purple Fun Run takes place on Monday 29th May at Chatham Maritime in aid of the Stroke Association. This event has been organised by the Rotary Club of Chatham in partnership with the Event Umbrella.
This is a fun run - you can run, walk, jog or dance your way around this flat course which is suitable for all ages and abilities. Dogs and buggies are welcome. Dressing up in purple is encouraged with prizes for the best dressed.
The run starts at 10.30 am in front of the marina; participants are requested to arrive by 10 am to register and for a warm-up with Samuel Squeaks.
Registration in advance by booking online (online registration closes Sunday 21st May) is £15 or £20 (cash only) on the day. Click here to book.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017