Maintenance works on St. Mary's island week commencing 10th April 2017
The Trust's contractor, F M Conway, will be undertaking essential flood defence works to the Central East Bund French drain system. The work is to re-establish the French drain approx. 300 metres in length across the bund. The new French drain will be positioned in front of the existing drain and linked together to create a continuous flood defence on all bund areas. This work will take about two weeks to complete and the area will be out of bounds during this period but still accessible on the upper pathway. Chatham Maritime Trust has written to those residents that live close to where the works are being done.
Malcolm Iles is scheduled to jet wash the band stand in Dock Square adjacent to Basin 2.
Note: The Community Centre will be closed Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th April whilst air conditioning is installed in the facility and other maintenance works are carried out.
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017
- Drainage connection works by Countryside Maritime Limited
Published 7 June 2017
- 2017 Medway In Flames Event
Published 6 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Events Information Drop-in Session - Friday 2nd June 6pm to 9 pm
Published 26 May 2017
- The Maritime Messenger (Spring 2017) Edition
Published 23 May 2017