Maintenance works on St. Mary's island week commencing 10th April 2017
The Trust's contractor, F M Conway, will be undertaking essential flood defence works to the Central East Bund French drain system. The work is to re-establish the French drain approx. 300 metres in length across the bund. The new French drain will be positioned in front of the existing drain and linked together to create a continuous flood defence on all bund areas. This work will take about two weeks to complete and the area will be out of bounds during this period but still accessible on the upper pathway. Chatham Maritime Trust has written to those residents that live close to where the works are being done.
Malcolm Iles is scheduled to jet wash the band stand in Dock Square adjacent to Basin 2.
Note: The Community Centre will be closed Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th April whilst air conditioning is installed in the facility and other maintenance works are carried out.
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Meeting - Tuesday 8th August
Published 7 Aug 2017
- New PCSO for Chatham Maritime Estate
Published 31 Jul 2017
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017