Maintenance works on St. Mary's island week commencing 10th April 2017
The Trust's contractor, F M Conway, will be undertaking essential flood defence works to the Central East Bund French drain system. The work is to re-establish the French drain approx. 300 metres in length across the bund. The new French drain will be positioned in front of the existing drain and linked together to create a continuous flood defence on all bund areas. This work will take about two weeks to complete and the area will be out of bounds during this period but still accessible on the upper pathway. Chatham Maritime Trust has written to those residents that live close to where the works are being done.
Malcolm Iles is scheduled to jet wash the band stand in Dock Square adjacent to Basin 2.
Note: The Community Centre will be closed Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th April whilst air conditioning is installed in the facility and other maintenance works are carried out.
- Bicycle Security Marking - Wednesday 25th October 2017
Published 23 Oct 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association Meeting Dates
Published 20 Oct 2017
- Chatham Maritime Trust Photographic Competition
Published 13 Oct 2017
- Preparation for demolition of Colonial Site
Published 11 Oct 2017
- Saturday 7th October - Bulb Planting on Central West Bund
Published 5 Oct 2017
- Estate Walk - Saturday 9th September
Published 7 Sep 2017
- Centennial commemoration - Sunday 10th September
Published 5 Sep 2017