St. Mary's Island Residents' Association Meeting - Tuesday 4th April 2017 @ 7 p
The next meeting of St. Mary's Island Residents' Association is due to take place on Tuesday 4th April at 7 pm at St. Mary's Island Community Centre.
Prior to this, there will be a Residents' Surgery session from 6 pm to 6.45 pm. There will be a Ward Councillor present and representatives from Chatham Maritime Trust, Moat Housing and SMIRA to answer questions and help residents with any issues they may have. From 5 pm to 7 pm PCSO Helen Kristic will be available to meet with residents in the Community Centre office to raise any confidential matters.
SMIRA's next meeting date is Tuesday 16th May.
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017
- Drainage connection works by Countryside Maritime Limited
Published 7 June 2017
- 2017 Medway In Flames Event
Published 6 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Events Information Drop-in Session - Friday 2nd June 6pm to 9 pm
Published 26 May 2017
- The Maritime Messenger (Spring 2017) Edition
Published 23 May 2017