St. Mary's Island Residents' Association Meeting - Tuesday 4th April 2017 @ 7 p
The next meeting of St. Mary's Island Residents' Association is due to take place on Tuesday 4th April at 7 pm at St. Mary's Island Community Centre.
Prior to this, there will be a Residents' Surgery session from 6 pm to 6.45 pm. There will be a Ward Councillor present and representatives from Chatham Maritime Trust, Moat Housing and SMIRA to answer questions and help residents with any issues they may have. From 5 pm to 7 pm PCSO Helen Kristic will be available to meet with residents in the Community Centre office to raise any confidential matters.
SMIRA's next meeting date is Tuesday 16th May.
- Bicycle Security Marking - Wednesday 25th October 2017
Published 23 Oct 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association Meeting Dates
Published 20 Oct 2017
- Chatham Maritime Trust Photographic Competition
Published 13 Oct 2017
- Preparation for demolition of Colonial Site
Published 11 Oct 2017
- Saturday 7th October - Bulb Planting on Central West Bund
Published 5 Oct 2017
- Estate Walk - Saturday 9th September
Published 7 Sep 2017
- Centennial commemoration - Sunday 10th September
Published 5 Sep 2017