St. Mary's Island Residents' Association Meeting - Tuesday 4th April 2017 @ 7 p
The next meeting of St. Mary's Island Residents' Association is due to take place on Tuesday 4th April at 7 pm at St. Mary's Island Community Centre.
Prior to this, there will be a Residents' Surgery session from 6 pm to 6.45 pm. There will be a Ward Councillor present and representatives from Chatham Maritime Trust, Moat Housing and SMIRA to answer questions and help residents with any issues they may have. From 5 pm to 7 pm PCSO Helen Kristic will be available to meet with residents in the Community Centre office to raise any confidential matters.
SMIRA's next meeting date is Tuesday 16th May.
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Meeting - Tuesday 8th August
Published 7 Aug 2017
- New PCSO for Chatham Maritime Estate
Published 31 Jul 2017
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017