Land Management on the Chatham Maritime Estate
Residents may be aware that there have recently been issues with cyclists across Medway. Chatham Maritime Trust's security team, i.e. Ward Security, have been working with Kent Police to monitor and capture evidence in the event of any anti-social behaviour.
On Saturday 4th March twenty travellers attempted to enter a commercial part of the estate; Chatham Maritime's security (Ward Security) dealt with the potential traveller incursion, supported by officers from Kent Police.
Chatham Maritime Trust will continue to work with our partners in the best interest of the estate.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017