Land Management on the Chatham Maritime Estate
Residents may be aware that there have recently been issues with cyclists across Medway. Chatham Maritime Trust's security team, i.e. Ward Security, have been working with Kent Police to monitor and capture evidence in the event of any anti-social behaviour.
On Saturday 4th March twenty travellers attempted to enter a commercial part of the estate; Chatham Maritime's security (Ward Security) dealt with the potential traveller incursion, supported by officers from Kent Police.
Chatham Maritime Trust will continue to work with our partners in the best interest of the estate.
- Bicycle Security Marking - Wednesday 25th October 2017
Published 23 Oct 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association Meeting Dates
Published 20 Oct 2017
- Chatham Maritime Trust Photographic Competition
Published 13 Oct 2017
- Preparation for demolition of Colonial Site
Published 11 Oct 2017
- Saturday 7th October - Bulb Planting on Central West Bund
Published 5 Oct 2017
- Estate Walk - Saturday 9th September
Published 7 Sep 2017
- Centennial commemoration - Sunday 10th September
Published 5 Sep 2017