Medway Council's Parking Survey
Chatham Maritime Trust has been made aware that Medway Council has sent a parking survey to all residents on St. Mary's Island; the closing date is 5th October. As at 22nd September the Council had received 214 responses and a full analysis will be made at the end of the consultation.
With parking such a big issue across the Island we would encourage all residents to participate.
To add to the mix some vehicles are parking in the road immediately after the roundabout, making the above problem even worse and forcing drivers onto the wrong side of the road and through a completely blind gap. Madness.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017