Estate Walk - Saturday 20th August
Dean Marsh from Chatham Maritime Trust will be leading a tour of the Island on Saturday 20th August leaving the Community Centre at 10 am.
All are welcome; this is an opportunity for residents to tour the Island and highlight areas that need improvement or attention. There is no set route; Dean will be guided by the group as to where they wish to go.
Grant Leathwhite, the Trust's Estate Officer, has offered to meet with any resident during the working week to discuss landscaping/maintenance issues. He can be contacted on 07867 507187 from 7 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can email him email@example.com.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017