New car parking arrangements at Ship & Trades
From Wednesday 13th July Shepherd Neame introduced Automatic Number Plate Recognition Cameras in their car parking area with a parking limit of 2 hours.
If you intend to stay for more than 2 hours then you need to register your number plate with a manager or receptionist who will add your car onto the system allowing a longer stay. Hotel guests should register their cars at check-in and are allowed to come and go.
If visitors do not follow this procedure or are not genuine customers of the Ship & Trades then CPM (the car parking enforcement company) will issue a parking charge. This is different from a Penalty Notice and enforceable by law. The charge is £100.
From the point that the ticket is issued the Ship & Trades, Co-Op and Fish Bar have no part in the process. If you are issued a ticket then you need to contact the number indicated on the car parking signage.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017