Chatham Maritime Trust are pleased to confirm two new positions within the organisation. The two posts are currently advertised in the Kent Messenger from Friday 31-01-2014. Closing date: midday on the 14th February 2014.
Interviews will take place on 25th February 2014. Please see below a short description of each position. For full details and to apply please send emails with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Profile - Estate Officer Full Time Mon/Fri
Qualifications - Ideally in Estate Management, Security and H&S
Nature of role - To Support Chatham Maritime Trust to provide "best in class" Estate Management through the implementation and delivery of the estate charter and proactive inspections across the estate.
Skills/Experience - Sound track record with a minimum of 2 years experience, good interpersonal skills, team player, customer focused, literate and good IT skills, flexible to change & numerate.
Job Profile - Estates & Residential Services Assistant Part time Mon/Fri 25HRS
Qualifications - Ideally in enforcement and regulation of residential covenants and property.
Nature of role - To be the primary point of contact for residents. To assist on rentcharge matters and to provide administrative support to the estate management activity.
Skill/Experience - Good interpersonal skills, team player, customer focused, literate and good IT skills, flexible to change and numerate.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017