Chatham Maritime Trust is a registered charity and the guardian of the Chatham Maritime Estate
Chatham Maritime Estate is one of the largest urban regeneration schemes in the country comprising over 2000 new homes, a university campus, a shopping centre, offices, a leisure facility and a 500-berth marina.
Click here for Information relating to the restrictive and purchasers covenants that apply to all properties on St. Mary's Island.
St Mary's Island Homes
In a beautiful maritime setting, St Mary's Island offers a relaxed and contemporary
lifestyle. Over 20 acres of landscaped open space have been incorporated into the design of the
Island, with play areas for children, a riverside walk and tranquil places to relax.
South Maritime also contains offices for several national and local organisations including RBS, Lloyds of London, Xchanging, Reeves & Co LLP, dgb Solicitors, MHS Homes and Busy Bees Day Nursery.
The Universities of Medway is a unique collaboration which brings together the University of Greenwich, the University of Kent, and Canterbury Christ Church University to provide a huge new campus at Chatham Maritime.
At Your Leisure
South Maritime Estate is home to the Dockside Outlet Centre, the Odeon Cinema, Flip Out, the Travelodge Hotel, and the Ship & Trades Public House.
- Works to be carried out by Volker Highways Ltd week commencing 24th July 2017
Published 17 Jul 2017
- River Medway - Possible Pollution of River Medway
Published 4 Jul 2017
- St. Mary's Island Residents Association (SMIRA) Facebook Page
Published 3 Jul 2017
- Closure of Riverside Walk & Play Areas on St. Mary's Island
Published 30 June 2017
- Medway Council Highway Adoption Works - The Fishing Village, St. Mary's Island
Published 19 June 2017
- Conference at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham 30th June to 2nd July 2017
Published 9 June 2017
- Dutch Raid Commemorative Event - Medway in Flames - Saturday 17th June 2017
Published 8 June 2017